Thursday, July 15, 2010

Secret Treasure

 
top- Urban Outfitters, shorts- BCBG max azria



 At Anthropologie, tote- Kate Spade

Emily's outfit

Okay, so when I first saw this post on Cupcakes and Cashmere (a blog which I must admit I'm obsessed with. I looked through her whole blog one night. It took me hours to finish it but it was worth it) I thought, why cant I do this? So I created my own version of Emily's outfit. The pictures I took aren't the best so I apologize for that.

Much Love,
Emily Michelle

3 comments:

Fashion By He said...

cute outfit, you look great

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Emilie said...

I love her blog!

Brianna Renee said...

Her blog is def one of my favorites!

And your outfit looks great!